Parish Church of La Inmaculada Concepcion, Guiuan, Eastern Samar was built by the Jesuits in the early 18th century and further decorated by the Franciscans in the 19th century. This is the best preserved church complex in Samar-Leyte. The decoration of shells and coral throughout the church complex and specially in the baptisery is a tour-de-force and the only one of its kind in the country. There are remains of fortifications throughout the complex.
Parish Church of San Joaquin, San Joaquin, Iloilo was built in the 19th century by the Augustinians.The church possesses a carved pediment, a fold depiction of the Spanish Victory over the Moors at Tetuan. This structure is second only in the magnificence to the nearby Miag-ao. The three retablos are also of carved limestone and were formerly polychromed. Among the sprawling ruins of the convento are oval well and a kiln for baking bread. The church complex is magnificently located on a plain overlooking the sea.
Parish Church of Nuestra Senora de la Porteria, Daraga, Albay is the oldest existing building in the whole province, built in 1772. Located eminiently on top of Sta.Maria Hill and a landmark overlooking the gentle slopes of Mayon Volcano, the church is the beacon of faith for the Daraguenos and other people living in adjacent communities. The church is built with volcanic rock, engraved and carved at the face in careful detail bonded together by lime and mortar emphasizing the door and windows, openings, images and other features.
Parish Church of San Isidro Labrador, Lazi Siquijor was built in the second half of the 19th century, under the Augustinian Recollects. This is the best preserved church complex, which is grandly conceived and occupies two blocks, in this island province. The magnificient wooden floor work of the church is among the best in the country, vying with those of Valencia and Duero in Bohol. The complex occupies the higher portion of the hilly town and is sorrounded by acacias.
Parish Church of Santiago Apostol, Betis, Pampanga was built in the 18th century by the Augustinians with ceiling paintings from the early 20th century. It posses the most beautiful retablo in Pampanga arguably the best in Central Luzon. The wooden floor, though not old, is well –maintained and adds to the ambiance. Original wooden furnishings are still in the sacristy and in the convento.
Parish Church of La Inmaculada Concepcion, Jasaan, Misamis Oriental was built in the late 19thcentury and early 20's by the Jesuits. The church is a "provincial" attempt at imitation of an urban design, in this case, San Ignacio Church in Manila. There are signifact portions of the original brick paving, neo-Geo ratablo and ceiling woodwork.
Parish Church of Our Lady of Light (Nuestra Señora de la Luz), Loon, Bohol is the present coral stone church built by the Spanish Augustinian Recollect Jose Garcia de la Virgen de los Remedios, Loon Parish Priest from from 1854 to 1888.It has the elements of an ideal church plan: twin bell towers, a wall-enclosed patio or plaza, a casa parroquial, fortifications, bulwarks, morada and a circular old cemetery.These are all perfectly set amidst a landscape of verdant mountain range to the east and the seascape to the west providing a resonant rhythm of built structures and open spaces.
Parish Church of San Gregorio Magno, Majayjay, Laguna was founded in the early 18th century by the Franciscans, this huge church commands a view of the hilly town and Laguna de bay in the distance.The interior with its retablos and azulejo-tiled floors is fairy well preserved despite some alterations of the walls.
St. John the Baptist Parish, Jimenez, Misamis Occidental was built during the second half of the 19thcentury by the Augustinian Recollects. It is located in a most idyllic setting. The interior is richly decorated with sculpture, painting and metal work. The ceiling has a painting on canvas done in 1898.The original clockwork, as in Tayabas, is still intact.